You all know that I have thin hair and I was looking for something that could easily fix my problem. Today I will post BBlunt Full on Volume Shampoo for Fine Hair Review. I have chosen this product due to good reviews of people after using Bblunt hair products, I have also visited the Bblunt saloon in Mumbai and I quite liked their work. Infact, hair products from a saloon is a new phenomenon in India and I really feel we should encourage such things to come forward.
Bblunt has a shampoo for almost every kind of hair so this time you can pick up customized products to suit your hair type. They have something for dry hair, frizzy hair, curly hair and thin hair so you have a lot to pick up from. My hair is thin and becomes the very next day of hair wash so ideally if I want the bounce every day I need to wash my hair at least 4 times in a week. So I went ahead and got this online from Nykaa sale.
Specially designed for fine hair, this conditioner moisturizes without weighing your hair down. Enjoy big, bouncy hair that feels alive. Specially created for Indian hair with a unique colour protect formula.
Rs. 500 for 400 ml.
24 months from packaging
The bottle is shaped like an hour glass so it becomes not so travel friendly. The bottle gets heavier on the lower part and you can’t keep it tilted or something. The nozzle may also leak out some extra shampoo more than you require so it leads to wastage as well. The product is available only in one size so you can’t buy other packages.
The shampoo is white in colour. The shampoo has a thick creamy texture. You need to dilute the shampoo to spread it easily on water. The shampoo is really creamy and it almost melts in you hands. It is like applying hair cream to clean your hair.
The shampoo lets your scalp feel fresh after every wash and provides definite volume to your hair. Though if you are looking for amazing results this product is not for you. But it is a good regular usage product.
Style Meter – 7.5/10
Dark Circles and Puffy eyes have become our friends since the time we went into the party scene. Most Saturday mornings at work I over use kohl to hide my puffy eyes. You may have dark circles due to hereditary reasons or your lifestyle. Some times our sleep patterns are bad due to various reasons or we might be suffering because of working late in the nights. I have a few things you could do to reduce your dark circles make you look fresh every morning.
- Cucumber Slices – Putting cucumber eyes to soothe your eyes is an age old technique practiced even before under – eye creams were conceived of. You can use freshly cut cucumbers and keep it on your eyes for some time. It is advisable that you sleep after putting them for best results.
- Potato slices – Most of us would not know but potato slices can show great results in reducing the puffiness from the eyes. Potato also has a light cooling effect which will make your eyes relaxed after a hard day at work.
- Tea bags – Tea bags can be used after they are put in the freezer for a few minutes for best results. You should pick up two tea bags and freeze them for about half an hour. Put them on your eyes and let it do its wonders. It is advisable to use green tea bags. Drinking green tea and putting the tea bags on your eyes will have complete health benefits.
- Under Eye Cream – Having an eye care regime is as important as having a skin care regime and you should not abstain yourself from picking a good under eye cream and using it regularly. After all your beauty lies in your eyes.
- Almond Oil – Almond oil obviously won’t be able to make you as happy as the under eye cream or green tea bags but it will show good results on regular usage. You just need to take a drop on your fingers and gently massage the eye area. Wash your eyes if irritation persists for long.
Learn to do your traditional make up in 5 minutes with my new video here
We all have our mother’s or grand- mother’s beautiful saree collection that none of them wears. Moreover that stuff is so intricate and expensive that they would not want to give away easily. When I got down to open my grand-mom’s wardrobe shortly after she passed away I can’t start to tell you what amazing clothes I saw. She had saved her wedding saree and a lot of other sarees in designs I would not know of. With a few I loved the colors, with a few others I loved their borders and a few were made of such material which had not spoiled in so many years. I had the privilege of getting her wedding saree and all of you know what will be my next pick for a friend’s wedding.
Some clothes get dirty with time or some times a light color would not look as vibrant as it did earlier. The best thing is to go your dyer and dye it in a darker shade. It is advisable to keep the color family same for best results or else you could go with black. One can never go wrong with a sexy black saree.
Even if you pick up your an old saree I still insist on getting a new blouse. Even if you fit in it might not look as stunning. Opt in for a contrasting print with a plain saree and get it designed with the best back neck and add a latkan with a deep back to add oomph.
If you are absolutely not sure of the print combination you can go for the evergreen silver or gold depending on the color of work your sari has. Or you may just get a smart golden and silver blouse to avoid any confusion when you are borrowing sarees from anyone.
A border can be your savior when you are trying to renew an old sari go to market and pick up a printed border. Since floral and tie & dye is quite in you can go for the same border blouse combination to complete the look. It can help you add bling to a plain saree.
A stitch in time can save nine, literally when you fee you need to add glam to the old sari go for a different stitch. You could get the palla and get it attached to an entirely different fabric to create a new look. Half patterns are still available in the market and stitching also means no draping
When I picked up my grand-mom’s saree I went ahead and got a sexy golden blouse and brought life to the purple golden sari.
Skin being the mirror of our body needs to be taken special care of. Skin care should be on the top of your list when you have such sweaty summers in India. Most part of the country is going through tough summers leading to the drying and tanning of the skin. So today I will talk about why do you need a skin toner.
I keep looking for different products to include in my daily regime that can benefit me. Most people would think you can do without a skin toner and you are right through most part of the year but not for summers for me. I have a combination skin and it becomes oily during the hotter months of the year. Ladies who have oily skin will have to take more trouble and be a regular to get a cleaner looking skin. Trust me it may not show in the beginning but once you make it a habit it definitely shows the effort on your face.
I may support the use of skin toners but it is not necessary that you have to go through the effort of buying something very expensive you can make skin toners at home or get your best buys with the one that makes your skin happy and pampered.
Why should you use a Skin Toner –
- Provides Hydration – Your skin gets devoid of the necessary minerals and gets covered with dirt and sweat very easily. A skin toner helps you to removes all those extra particles from your skin and provide the required water content. It makes your skin glow.
- Detoxify your skin -Your daily makeup contains a few chemicals which can be absorbed easily while you sleep so using a toner will cleanse the system and leave your skin clean for a good night’s sleep. You will have a clearer and more beautiful skin after using the toner.
- Acne Cure – Most of you who have acne problems should swear by a skin toner that is mild enough that you can use every day. The astringent content in skin toners helps your to breathe thereby reducing the sebum and ace outbreaks.
- Shrink and remove pores – Most of us have small opened pores on the skin which provide space for dirt and chemicals to settle and cause toxins to enter the skin. Regular usage of a skin toner will lead to the shrinkage of pores.
Do wait for my next post where I will talk about my favorite toner. Till then let us know which toner is your favorite.