Eons ago we would see our mothers using her fingers to blend the makeup on to her skin. It would always intrigue me as I thought it worked well but never was a 100 % look. Somebody sitting in some other corner of the world would have understood that there stays a need or the product that helps the women blend the kind of makeup that they want to.
Beauty blenders the small little foam ball like cotton ball that helps you even out your makeup very well. With contouring being a regular fashion for most of the girls today beauty blenders just can’t come out of our vanity kits. Like we have all other tools like makeup brushes, eyelash curler a beauty blender is a must for all of us.
You got it right today we will be talking about beauty blenders. You may not be very excited but trust me once you get the hands on it; it is like any other tool that we use, it becomes a part of your daily routine. You may if you are like me, will never want to look back. Since it is very easy to use you will get familiar with is very soon.
How to use a Beauty Blender –
1.Take the beauty blender and run it under tap water.
- Squeeze the excess water to make sure no water is dripping off the sponge.
- Now dot the foundation,concealer,blush over the desired areas of the face.
Why is it the wonder blender?
- It gets you more effect with lesser quantity of the product, and the pointed tip allows you to get into every nook and cranny—under eyes, around the nose, along the lips.
- It corrects all your mistakes of a wrong blusher, a dark bronzer or anything else. It just evens out your complete face.
- It protects you from the sun by giving you full coverage with a sunscreen lotion, you may not realize but a drop of it is just enough.
INR 1500 on Beauty Bay
INR 1999 on Nykaa
I am taking my alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter