Shopping means lots and lots of trying new clothes and we girls just love that. It could be trying for a new size and we all want to fit in the smaller than usual :). I think they have limited the number of three garments only because they know it is almost impossible to control a girl from trying in new stuff they have in their store. We all go shopping here and there and most of the brands like Zara, Kazo, Vero Moda are our regular favorites. Though we have been using their trail rooms for years now we still need to learn trial room etiquette.
I have list of trial room etiquette which needs to be effective from this very moment –
Yes Size does matter, trust me whenever you are not so sure about your size; it is advisable that you pick up the larger one. It is great to fit in the smaller one but you don’t want to spoil their clothes while trying to get into them.
No doubt layering is a part of your style but do not try a new top over what you are already wearing. It will never show you the perfect shape which flaunts your body.
Girlies never, never shy from getting the right underclothes just because you don’t feel perfectly comfortable discussing about it but I am sure you will find some shop or else you can read about the ultimate bra guide.
Though most of the Indian stores fail to mention it but you have to always make sure that your make up does not soil the dress. You will never buy a dress soiled with your red lipcolor or not to mention your red sindoor or even kohl in the most rare cases. I have seen girls be most careless about it. You can read more about my favorite non transfer lipsticks.
Let us know what do you think about Trail room etiquette
Very often when I see a lisptick ruining someone’s smile, I feel something needs to be done badly. You all must have seen those aunties who smile with more lipstick smudged to their teeth than the lips itself and yes we do not want to be party to that group. So let me help to avoid making these lipstick mistakes and do it like a pro.
While dark colors show more than light colors it does not mean you have to abstain from your favorite red and burgundy shade.
Common lipstick mistakes
- Dehydration – Winters have come, like literally and if your lips are chapped chances are the lip color will not stay evenly and smudge to your teeth while you talk or eat.
- Lip balm – Lip balm should be a part of your daily skin care regime if you have a tendency of chapped lips, especially before applying any lipstick. You can pick up any colored or white lip balm to moisten your lips.
- Layering – It is a common opinion that you need to apply the lipcolor thrice to get the real color, trust me it ain’t true. Most of the brands have good shades and the tint should come in maximum two swipes. Any matte lipstick will smudge with multiple use.
- Lip liner – Whenever you want to shape your lips well, a lip liner is your friend. Do not avoid a lip liner and two extra minutes off your sleep to get that perfect rosy shape.
- Setting – Even before the pout became a hot tradition we all knew how to make a pouty face to set our lip colors right. You need to set your lips to get it in perfect shape accordingly. Remember to blot the extra color off your lips and create a final look.
While we perfect the art of applying lipstick there are many more who don’t!
Off late I haven't really brought something from Lakme in lip care so this year while I was getting ready for the razzmatazz I wanted to look beyond my NYC red lip color which mind you, can never ever