We are in the first week of 2016 and the last few days have been crazy. I am sure all of us started our parties around christmas and this is the time when we are back on track, not literally though. One good thing about winters is that it lets you hide the extra kilos with style. I love winters for that (just kidding) jokes apart I still love winters. Since I have been equally subjected to an over dose of food, cakes and drinks now is the time to detox.
Detox is a process by which you use various methods to clean your body inside out. It means you are removing all the toxic materials from your body and replacing it with nutrients and healthy food.
Today I will talk about a few easy tips to detox your body. These are small thinks which will help you cleanse your system and depending on your routine you can assimilate it in your food habits-
- Your first meal should not be a caffeine drink. It is most advisable to stick to green tea or a fruit smoothie for best results.
- Try eating your fruits instead of taking juices because your body needs the fiber which is thrown away while making a juice
- Water is a very essential element which helps you detox. You need to ideally have about 15 glasses of water to flush out the toxins.
- Replace one meal with organic foods such as salads or fruits.
- Try fasting for a day, trust me it can give you great results.
- Add fiber foods to your daily diet.
- Add probiotic foods in your diet such as yogurt, it not only helps to clean but also develops your immune system for the better.
- Add green and citrus foods in your diet – amla, cucumber, lemon etc
- Get proper sleep
I am sure with these few habits your definitely feel lighter and it will help you to detox your body after the new year season and get you ready for the shadi season