Still cringing about the sweet overload you had last weekend with Holi and Easter back to back. Most of us eat extra during festivities and regret it later. I have my list of 5 weight loss foods. So next time you are able to have a great celebration without worrying.
Drink as much warm water as you can, especially empty stomached in the morning and just before going to sleep. It will help you cut on the extra fat that your body might have started to store
Go sweetless at home, since already sweet intake has gone up because of the festival, cut down on your chocolates and biscuits. It also means lowering down the sugar intake in your milk shakes and coffees. It is advisable to switch to honey instead of sugar.
Try drinking natural wheat grass juice it will remove all the toxins that you have assimilated either through overeating or even with a change in sleeping pattern. You could even take ready made wheat grass juice
Make fruits your company for these few days, so that the energy level in your body does not go down even if the sugar level does. It will give you ample sugar and help your skin to glow. Pick up seasonal fruits like melon and kiwi. Choosing smoothies and sodas over coffee and tea is always better.
Aloe Vera needs to be consumed to keep any skin issues at bay that might lead to making your skin oily or any kind of pimples that might attack you, keep taking Aloe Vera juice in small portions or you can rub the gel on your body to get a natural glow. It will also help you get back your fresh skin which might have spoiled due to color.
Do let me know in your comments about your experiences with these 5 weight loss foods
We are in the first week of 2016 and the last few days have been crazy. I am sure all of us started our parties around christmas and this is the time when we are back on track, not literally though. One good thing about winters is that it lets you hide the extra kilos with style. I love winters for that (just kidding) jokes apart I still love winters. Since I have been equally subjected to an over dose of food, cakes and drinks now is the time to detox.
Detox is a process by which you use various methods to clean your body inside out. It means you are removing all the toxic materials from your body and replacing it with nutrients and healthy food.
Today I will talk about a few easy tips to detox your body. These are small thinks which will help you cleanse your system and depending on your routine you can assimilate it in your food habits-
- Your first meal should not be a caffeine drink. It is most advisable to stick to green tea or a fruit smoothie for best results.
- Try eating your fruits instead of taking juices because your body needs the fiber which is thrown away while making a juice
- Water is a very essential element which helps you detox. You need to ideally have about 15 glasses of water to flush out the toxins.
- Replace one meal with organic foods such as salads or fruits.
- Try fasting for a day, trust me it can give you great results.
- Add fiber foods to your daily diet.
- Add probiotic foods in your diet such as yogurt, it not only helps to clean but also develops your immune system for the better.
- Add green and citrus foods in your diet – amla, cucumber, lemon etc
- Get proper sleep
I am sure with these few habits your definitely feel lighter and it will help you to detox your body after the new year season and get you ready for the shadi season