Dark Circles and Puffy eyes have become our friends since the time we went into the party scene. Most Saturday mornings at work I over use kohl to hide my puffy eyes. You may have dark circles due to hereditary reasons or your lifestyle. Some times our sleep patterns are bad due to various reasons or we might be suffering because of working late in the nights. I have a few things you could do to reduce your dark circles make you look fresh every morning.
- Cucumber Slices – Putting cucumber eyes to soothe your eyes is an age old technique practiced even before under – eye creams were conceived of. You can use freshly cut cucumbers and keep it on your eyes for some time. It is advisable that you sleep after putting them for best results.
- Potato slices – Most of us would not know but potato slices can show great results in reducing the puffiness from the eyes. Potato also has a light cooling effect which will make your eyes relaxed after a hard day at work.
- Tea bags – Tea bags can be used after they are put in the freezer for a few minutes for best results. You should pick up two tea bags and freeze them for about half an hour. Put them on your eyes and let it do its wonders. It is advisable to use green tea bags. Drinking green tea and putting the tea bags on your eyes will have complete health benefits.
- Under Eye Cream – Having an eye care regime is as important as having a skin care regime and you should not abstain yourself from picking a good under eye cream and using it regularly. After all your beauty lies in your eyes.
- Almond Oil – Almond oil obviously won’t be able to make you as happy as the under eye cream or green tea bags but it will show good results on regular usage. You just need to take a drop on your fingers and gently massage the eye area. Wash your eyes if irritation persists for long.