The Body Shop will give us all the possible flavours for our daily lifestyle. I already love their strawberry and tea tree range and this Pinita Coloda looks quite promising as well. This is a very mild Caribbean flavour to soothe the senses for this season. They have launched Body Butter, Body Scrub and shower gel in this range.
Pinita Coloda Body Butter:
With a deliciously tropical scent this rich yet lightweight cream intensely hydrates skin for 24 hours making it the perfect post-beach body treat.
Price: Rs.1095 for 200ml
Pinita Coloda Body Scrub:
Blended with real shredded coconut this exotic exfoliator with a deliciously tropical scent helps reveal smoother, summer-ready skin.
Price: Rs.1295 for 250ml.
Pinita Coloda Shower Gel:
Soak up the summer feeling with Piñita Colada Shower Gel. Our soap-free, lather-rich formula refreshes and revitalises skin with a deliciously tropical scent.
Price: Rs.450 for 250ml.
Pinita Coloda Body Sorbet:
This ultra-lightweight texture gives you juicy burst of moisture with a deliciously fruity scent – perfect for quick freshen ups on your travels.
Price: Rs.825 for 200ml
The All New Tea Tree Range:
As I already told you that I love the tea tree range and I feel it works great for your skin in Indian harsh summers. It is only from October that our skin starts feeling better and we need a completely new beauty regime with another range.
TBS is always launching something new and exciting. They have morphed the existing Tea Tree Range with new skin-clearing champions and this will target pimples, dull skin, blemishes and patchy skin. They have 3 products in this range:
* The Kickass Cleanser – New 3-in-1 Wash.Scrub.Mask
* The Daily Skin Avenger – New Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Daily Solution (basically a serum)
* The Blemish Targeter – Tea Tree Oil
Do let me know your experiences with these new products by The Body Shop.
I am taking my alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter
I love good fragrances and I never get tired of them. The Body Shop came up with British Rose fragrances and like their other products I love this one too. TBS makes sure that fall in love with the products in one go and then they become your go to easily. I have not bought the other products in this range and so today i give you The Body Shop British Rose Eau De Toilette Review. Read on to find out my fling with The Body Shop British Rose Eau De Toilette.
All TBS products come in well packed transparent packs so you do not have to worry about them. The best part is that they are easily takeble and you can just pop it in your bag. The Body Shop British Rose Eau De Toilette is a must for me everyday.
As I already mentioned that TBS is known for its beautiful fragrances this one product lives up the standards easily. It has that typical british rose aroma which again is very flowery. It is a very summer friendly smell to keep you uplifted throughout the day. I love to smell good all day, it is like a motivational factor for me at my place of work. Similarly I can easily be put of by bad smelling people. I would love to spray perfume to keep myself happy. Since the summers are a little too happy with us. The Body Shop British Rose Eau De Toilette fragrance does not stay over 3-4 hours for me. I would generally use it twice to keep it lasting.
INR 1295/- for 100 ml.
- loved the fragrance
- should be bought if you like rose fragrance
- will be used in small quantities
- good choice for summers
- a little expensive
- doesn’t last too long.
Style Meter – 8.5/10
Pedicure has been an age old practice for women to keep their feet soft. Foot pampering is also said to be therapeutic and helps to lift up your mood. But in the hustle bustle of our life and striving to create a work life balance our feet get neglected the most. How often you have slipped into your ballerinas just because your nail paint wasn’t good enough or your feet did not look as attractive as you want them to be.
Cocoa Pedicure has become the new trend in foot care. Though it may sound quite strange but its uniqueness got me trying it in the comfort zone of my home. Sugar has known to exfoliate your skin well and shea butter is one of our favorite moisturizers. So you know when these come together for your feet you quite literally get happy feet. Once you try this I am sure you will thank us later.
What do you need –
- Face wash
- Cuticle oil
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 lemon
- cocoa body butter
- cocoa powder
- vanilla essence
- sandalwood powder
- cocoa body milk
- luke warm water
- Fill some luke warm water in a tub or a bucket where you can easily soak in your feet. Add a few drops of your face wash to this water to help clean your feet. I would advise something mild usually or a Himalaya neem face wash would do for you as it did for me. Soak your feet for about 10 minutes.
- Now clean your toe nails. I generally use an old toothbrush to clean my nails and chapped skin. It does not hurt as much as the pedicure instruments and cleans better.
- Now take a cuticle oil – in my case I got the one from VLCC and massage it well on your feet. You must feel better by now because your blood circulation improves.
- Prepare a scrub – Mix sugar, half spoon bournvita and lemon juice. Apply this scrub on your feet and massage gently. Sometimes it may feel a little harsh on your skin but it is for your own benefit. Do it for about 5-7 minutes and wash it off.
- Massage your feet with the Cocoa butter body milk, I have used Dove body lotion. Leave it for a few minutes before cleaning it.
- Prepare an anti tan pack – Mix cocoa powder, sandalwood powder with little water and add a few drops of vanilla essence to it. It will create a smooth pack that can be easily applied. Apply it evenly on your skin and let it dry.
- Once it is dried out, wash it off and wipe your feet.
- For best results massage The body shop Cocoa Body Butter for long happy fragrance.
I am a hoarder for great scents so you can very well understand my love for The Body Shop products. Firstly let me tell you what a body sorbet is – Sorbet is frozen desert made of flavored sweetened water. If you ever had to apply strawberry sorbet on your body, it would feel exactly similar to the The Body Shop Strawberry Body Sorbet.
Recently I picked up The Body Shop Strawberry Body Sorbet from the local store. While I had to choose from the other flavors like The Body Shop Moringa Body Sorbet, The Body Shop Satsuma Body Sorbet and The Body Shop Mango Body Sorbet but since I have never tried something in strawberry scent I went ahead with this product.
The product comes in a soft plastic tube with a flip open cap which is perfect to let out the exact amount you need. It neither sticks nor oozes out while travelling.
The Body Shop Strawberry Body Sorbet has a very soft liquid like texture which is very easy to apply and can be absorbed well by any type of skin type. You gently need to massage it on your skin for best results. It is very light and refreshing and seems ideal for summers or humid climate. It has a fresh strawberry like scent which is light and nice which stays for some time after application.
Although it does not provide enough moisture if you have very dry skin or if you want to use it for winters. It would have been better if it had little more hydrating powers and people with oily and combination skin could have used it any time.
I still feel it’s USP is the sweet and fresh strawberry fragrance. While application it does not smell anything away from strawberries and that’s why it seems to be my favorite.
- light weighted
- easy application
- easily available
- non oily
- not hydrating enough
- can’t be used in winters
Style Meter – 8/10